Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Stamptildawn Crop

I always forget to take pictures at my crop, and truth be told, my customers are a bit camera shy. But I actually pulled out the camera a took a few pictures towards the end of this months crop. I won't identify my buddies and maybe they'll let me take more pictures next month. ;-)

Every month I bring my cricut. Occasionally someone will use it, but mostly it just sits in the corner, lonely as can be... until Art Philosophy!! Tammy saw J trying to trace one of my cards so she could make more and "ratted her out." We had to stage an intervention and teach J how to use the cricut. I don't think anyone got to talk to J the rest of the day. She was too busy cutting and cutting and cutting... I think she and the cricut are good friends now.




I put together a few little cardpacks for my card makers. The pieces were pre-cut and based on the samples I posted here, but I told them they could stamp whatever images they wanted. Here's what Tammy came up with. Aren't they adorable? She used images from the Pair-A-Phrase (Earn your own FREE Pair-A-Phrase set.  Here's a post I did about the specials this month.) set and miscellaneous sentiments from other sets. Great job Tammy!! (She always improves upon my designs!)


While I offer special projects and workshops during my crop, I also provide space for everyone to work on their own projects. Here's a little picture of someone creating 100 candy bar wrappers. We are a productive group! (If you look closely you can see the original See's Candy wrapper in the picture, the tip of a "Junk Journal" (workshop coming soon) and a little corner of the wall hanging we did this month)




My next crop/workshop is September 10th, 2011. I'll be featuring the Mischief paper pack and I have a Halloween workshop that I'll be posting soon. My workshops are located in Lakeside, CA (east side of San Diego County). See the calendar and workshop tabs above for more information.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: