Thursday, August 25, 2011

Elemental Paper Pack and Art Philosophy

The other night I realized that I had barely used the stamp sets that came in the Art Philosophy Bundle, so I grabbed one and quickly cut out several of the matching images and then stamped them with inks that coordinated with the Elemental paper pack... I think the whole process took less than five minutes.

I grabbed some Elemental paper scraps and less than an 1/2 hour later I had these three adorable cards all done....

How did I survive before this cartridge?



One of the cool things about the Elemental Paper Pack is that it is sooo versatile!  One of the patterned papers has a cranberry pattern on one side and an olive pattern on the other.  Perfect for Christmas and Valentines Day!! 

Of course this cute little card really could be used all year long....



1 comment:

Lauren Loves To Scrap said...

You always make such cute cards!