Monday, March 05, 2012

CTMH Fishing Layout

In case you haven't heard, our How-To Programs are being retired this year!  Every single time I sit down to design a project, I grab one of these books.  Sometimes I follow one of the designs exactly and sometimes I just flip through them to see ideas for embellishing or highlighting a photo.

I used the Magic book for this layout and I just made a couple of adjustments to the photos.

I wanted to highlight the fish photos on the page below.  The guys put the fish in a bucket after they caught them and apparently one of the fish got hungry, so he started to eat a smaller fish.  By offsetting the photos and adding a milepost shape (arrow - hard to see in photo) I was able to draw more attention to the details in the photos.


I loved using the Victory paper pack and the zip strips at the top of the papers made perfect borders for these pages!



Supplies Used:
X7150 B Victory Paper Packet
Z1464 Milepost Shapes (corrugated accessories)
Dimensional Elements alphabets
Olive ink
Layout is Showtime from the Imagine Book

**Stop by my website to order your own copies of our How-To Books....hurry before they retire!**

No comments: