Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Super Mario Party Layouts

My customer, Jeanne, brought some adorable photos from her Grandson's Super Mario party to scrapbook last Friday.  As soon as I saw the colors, I knew we had to use the Superhero paper packet.  I had so much fun helping her create these layouts that I begged her to let me post pictures on my blog.  I think they turned out so adorable.

Jeanne is doing a 9x9 birthday album for each of her grandchildren and she wanted to add more interest to her layouts this month so we pulled out the Imagine How-To Book.  Since her pages are smaller, I told her to ignore how many photos were pictured on the sample pages and just look at page layouts that she liked.  We had to adjust the measurements by 75%, but mostly we just kind of eyeballed it.  If something was 3 x 12, we made it 2 x 9. 

I think they turned out GREAT.  What do you think?








Supplies Used:
X7152B Superhero
9030 Imagine How-To Book
Sunflower cardstock
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge

1 comment:

Marg Van Patten said...

Fun Fun Fun! Love the perfect combo of photos and paper choice!