This month we are featuring S1304 My Sunshine (set of 8).
My customers often ask "how do you come up with ideas?" Well, sometimes I wonder the same thing. haha! But seriously, I wasn't sure what to do with this set and as soon as I started playing with it, I fell in love!! So here are a few things that I did to get me started.
- Pick a paper pack or color scheme to work with.
- Pull out the inks and embellishments that will match.
- Stamp each image on a piece of scratch paper just to see how it stamps and what it looks like.
- Cut corresponding cricut shapes, if available and stamp a couple.
- Flip through the Idea book and look for card styles or scrapbook pages that might work.
- And don't be afraid....to copy someone else! Yep, I said it!! Give credit of course, but sometimes you just need to sit down and copy something in order to get your creative juices flowing.
One of the things I love about this set is the separate stamp for the bird wings. It makes it so easy to add a second color to the bird.
Here's a little video with more info, tips and ideas
Now that you have seen what I dreamed up, it's time to hop on over to Pam's blog to see what she has come up with.