Thursday, March 07, 2013

CTMH Hoppy Easter Card

Sometimes its fun to channel the inner child and color!  I have been having fun playing with B1423 Hoppy Easter and B1422 Easter Wishes because it has given me an opportunity to experiment with different coloring mediums.  

On the Easter basket I featured here -  I used the waterbrush and my stamp pads.

This week I used colored pencils.  


Grab your favorite coloring medium (markers, colored pencils, water colors, water brush, chalks...) and come to my workshop on April 13th to channel your inner child.  I will post a picture of the workshop kits this weekend.  This card is included and you can flip the paper over to use the beautiful pink print on the opposite side for a completely different look! As always, my kits are available via the mail if you're out of town!


1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Dawn, now this is just absolutely adorable!!