Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I'm in Love... with TUBES...again....

I am loving the new My Creations Kraft Container (Z1833 $3.95) in our current idea book because it is like a blast from the past for me.  Many years ago (geez, I don't even remember how long ago it was....), my buddy Candace got a ton of mailing tubes for an incredible deal.  So we went a little tube crazy... and then we sent a bunch of samples to CTMH and not only did they publish our artwork... they published the "article" I sent to them too!!

I still have a copy somewhere and I believe I still have a couple of decorated tubes too... I'll try to post them tomorrow.  That will be fun!!

Ok, back to business... We are calling these "tubes", Kraft Containers (but really...it's a tube, you know!)


You can decorate these to go with any theme or occasion.  Use them to store little odds and ends on your desk or dresser or....create a fun gift!

Birthday - put a balloon, candle, some goodies, etc and give it as a birthday gift
Easter - I'm sure this thing will hold lots of yummy Easter goodies!!!
Mother's Day - pamper your Mama and put some lotion, bath salts and a gift card inside
Father's Day - Yep, a tie will fit in there.  But I'm sure you could be a little more imaginative than that.

The ideas are ENDLESS!!!

Let's build a list.  Leave a comment with an idea of what you would stuff inside.  They are about 3 inches wide and 6 inches tall....

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

I love what you did with this tubes!! I have been trying to figure out what to do with them. You are inspiring. Love the fabric!!

Patty said...

Fill with dog treats! Then decorate and take to someone who just got a new puppy!

Hrkinney@hotmail.com said...

Love notes, I'd fill it with love notes