Sunday, May 05, 2024

Help! What CTMH Colors work with Stampin' Up!

Help! What color do I suggest?? I have already been struggling to figure out what to say in my videos when I am using CTMH pads. If you don't have them, what color should I suggest? These things keep me up at night I tell ya!

Well Stampin' Up! created a great chart to help us match Close To My Heart colors to the Stampin'Up! colors and I created labels using the 1/2 x 1 3/4 inch labels (Avery 8167 template) to put on my pads! 

I know this will help my fellow CTMH peeps so you can prioritize your purchases. Let's face it, we all have stamp sets, paper packs and tools on our wish lists. If we have a stamp pad that will work to get us by, we can buy something else on our list, right?



Please leave me a quick comment to let me know if you find this helpful. 




2 comments:

Lauren said...

Awesome! Thanks Dawn for always looking out for us with helpful tips!

Dawn said...

You are welcome! Please let me know if you have any other questions I can answer!!