Wednesday, May 08, 2024

Paper Pumpkin Fun - May 2024

I am so excited about the Stampin' Up! subscription box called Paper Pumpkin! I got one in my kit and my aunt shared a couple of hers with me. These kits are perfect for all levels of crafters!

I have subscribed and I will share additional tips and ideas on how to create with the kit. 

Want quick and easy? Follow the tutorials for the kit exactly as it comes. 

Want to step it up or create coordinating gift bags, gift card holders, fancy fold cards or whatever else I dream up each month? I will share my level up ideas in my VIP Facebook Group and via my customer newsletter. 

What do you get?

Each kit includes a photopolymer stamp set, Classic Stampin' Spot, and step by step instructions to complete exclusive paper craft projects, including cards, tags, and gift packaging for only $25 per month (includes shipping!)

Here is the link to Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin.

Here are a few details about the upcoming kits:

May: The Best There Is
Subscribe 11 April - 10 May (That's just TWO days away!! Act fast!)

Make cards for Fathers Day and more to express your gratitude and admiration!

  • Makes 9 cards: 3 each of 3 designs with coordinating envelopes
  • Precut paper accent pieces and lables
  • Woodgrain textures and masculine earthy tones
    • Coordinating colors: Wild Wheat, Pool Party, Misty Moonlight (Classic Stampin' Spot), Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Basic Beige

Coordinates with the Country Woods Designer Series Paper (Item 163393).



June: Life is Sweet
Subscribe 11 May - 10 June

Celebrate the sweet things in life with textures, artistic cards

  • Makes 9 cards: 3 each of 3 designs with coordinating envelopes
  • Iridescent glimmer sentiments and precut paper pieces
  • Vellum accents, iridescent pearls, and linen thread
  • Coordinating colors: Poppy Parade, Lemon Lolly, Pool Party, and new InColors
Features the new 2024-2026 In Colors


Optional Add-On

Thanks and Beyond Dies are only available to Paper Pumpkin Subscribers and are available while supplies last.



Learn more about Paper Pumpkin



No comments: