Thursday, May 09, 2024

One Stencil - Three Looks

 

As soon as I saw this stamp set in the catalog I immediately dubbed it the "Stamptildawn" set. What a perfect set for me. I have a feeling I am going to get a lot of mileage out of this set. I'm envisioning some fun swag for my customers. 

What do you do when you have limited supplies?

I don't really have any patterned paper that matched the vision I had in my head so I pulled out some cardstock, the Metal Plate 3D embossing folder and a stamp pad. For those of you who have CTMH products in your craft room, I used the Capri cardstock and ink. You could get a similar look by using Stampin' Up! Azure Afternoon. 

You can get three completely different looks! You can use the embossed cardstock without ink or you can drag your coordinating ink pad over the embossed/top side or the debossed/bottom side.  




Don't forget the envelope!

Stamping the envelope makes your mail look even more cheerful when it arrives in the recipient's mailbox! 



YouTube Tutorial
Here's a quick video demonstrating how to add ink to your embossed cardstock. 




No comments: