Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Bingo, Workshop and Playful Petals

Whew...it was a weekend of stamping fun.

Bingo -
The Bingo party turned out so well and we had a great time. I'm seriously thinking about adding more Friday night crops/workshops. It was a fun group with lots of new faces!




(No, Laura's not raising her hand to ask a question...she got Bingo!!)


Workshop -
Saturday I helped Gail with her National Stamping Day workshop. She had stations all set up for make n takes and several consultants participated. It was fun to see her customers that I've known for years and to meet all her new customers. She's got a great group of people that come to her workshops.



Fall Colors and Playful Petals
I did a quick little demo with a variety of stamping/coloring techniques for my demo at the Bingo party and Gail's Workshop. I showed coloring with chalks, coloring with the waterbrush, using our cool markers (which I've falllen in love with all over again!), dry embossing with stamps, and a cute little box/bag.


Since I demo'd it so many times I had quite a few little flowers hanging around. I used up all the leftover pieces and made a ton of 3x3 cards...but then I was on a roll.... so I kept on stamping. I pulled out one of my favorite new sets "Playful Petals" and the gorgeous fall colors... Autumn Terracotta, Honey and Barn Red..... and that did it... now I'm back to "dreaming" about stamping and creating.

No comments: