Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Manager's Meeting

Well I had to cancel scrapbook club because of the nasty flu bug, so I still can't post some fun things I've created... Thankfully my Close To My Heart upline hosted a fabulous manager's meeting so I can post something fun.

(Shhhh.....don't tell her about this picture. I'm hoping she's busy with the holiday rush and doesn't come check my blog until I send this to her... and if you're here Bren... Surprise!!! This is what we did when you went to pick up our fabulous lunch!)


First let me say... we are soooo spoiled!!! Bren always goes above and beyond for all of our fun events and this was no exception.

At our place setting we each had one of these fun canvas bags? filled with goodies.
Including this gorgeous watch!
Then we created!!! Here's a recruiting board featuring one of the Good Times paper pack.
And an adorable little journal!

We also created a cute little purse/packet using a sheet protector, but apparently I forgot to take a picture of it. Ooops.

No comments: