* - Means I consider this book to a be a "must read"
- Angels and Demons by Dan Brown
- Da Vinci Code, The* by Dan Brown
- Evanovich* - Books 1-10 (One for the Money, Two for the Dough)
I figured it was easier to just list this series by the author name instead of the books since there are so many. I love this series because it is a laugh out loud, fun read!!
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone* by J.K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets* by J.K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban* by J.K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire* by J.K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix* by J.K. Rowling
- Kite Runner., The*by Khaled Hosseini I loved this book. It was a great look into another culture.
- Notebook, The *by Nicholas Sparks
wonderful love story!!
- Outlander Series by Diana Gabaldon
I loved this entire series of books. They are the type that you can't put down. Some of the scenes were a bit too steamy for me, but they are easily skimmed over.
- Riptide by Catherine Coulter
- Secret Life of Bees by Sue Kidd
- Under the Tuscan Sun by Frances Mayes
Definately not my kind of book. I found it extremely boring!
- Wedding, The by Nicholas Sparks
I loved this book because of the way it celebrated love and all the little things we notice about those we love. It made me reflect upon and appreciate so many things about my husband, but I found the story itself to be too predictable.
- It's About the Bike by Lance Armstrong
- Ultimate Weight Solution by Dr. Phil
- Making the Connection
- Who Moved My Cheese* by Spencer Johnson and Keith Blanchard
- Fish* by Stephen Lundin