Thursday, November 29, 2007

Queen of the Zombies

Ok, so I've been good about posting lots of artwork lately, so now it's time for another crazy story in my life.

I have no idea what started this, but this is the discussion I had with my son yesterday.

J: What is your zombie plan?

Me: My what?

J: Your zombie plan. When the zombie's take over the world, what are you going to do?

Me: Have you heard that they are coming?

J: No, you're just supposed to have a plan.

Me: What's your zombie plan?

J: I'm going to an island in the pacific..... (there was more to the plan, but I'm not sure if it's "secret.")

Me: Well I don't need to go anywhere. I am going to be Queen of the Zombie's. I'll make them do my will.

J: You can't do that. It doesn't work that way. That's against the rules.

Me: You didn't say there were any rules. You asked for my plan and that's what I'm going to do. I will be QUEEN of THE ZOMBIES. I'll put them to work. Wait, wait.. I'll teach them the Thriller dance and have them entertain me.

J: No, they don't have a brain. You can't control them.

Me: Yes, I can. Since they don't have a brain, I can use my brain and influence their actions.

J: No, you are cheating. Fun Sucker!

It went downhill from there. The more indignant he got about me "breaking the rules" the funnier I thought it was.

I just think he's sad because he didn't come up with the idea first. He said I didn't know anything about zombies to which I replied...

"I've done lots of research. I've read a bunch of vampire books and they have zombies in them all the time."

I don't know why he's so upset. If I'm the queen of the zombies, that makes him the prince. Hey, he can teach them a dance to Purple Rain.

1 comment:

Bren said...

You guys CRACK me UP!
Hey Josh, did the CD's help?
You Zombie lovin' Fun Sucker!