Sunday, November 25, 2007

Santa's Workshop

My annual "Santa's Workshop" was on Saturday and it was so much fun. It's one of my favorite stamping events of the year. This year we moved it to my rec room to save all the costs of renting a room. We had three consultants (Amy, Gail and Me) and I think we had about 9 different projects. I had ideas for several more and it killed me not to do them all, but realistically it's hard to do so many projects in one day.... so I'm going to run tutorials and pictures all week long on the blog with directions for a few of my projects and I'm going to post some instructions for a couple of projects we didn't do.

First off, here's the recipe for the Pasta Salad I served. It's super easy and it's a great way to get started on all those Turkey leftovers.

Bow-Tie Pasta
Diced Turkey
Dried Cranberries
Vidalia Onion Dressing

That's it. Simple, simple, simple. I love it because it looks festive with the cranberries. I used the Ken's Lite Vidalia Onion Dressing and I cooked my noodles a little bit too long. They weren't mushy, but they stuck together a bit more than they usually do.

I also serve parmesan cheese on the side.

Stay tuned for my Advent Calendar and Cricut tips!

No comments: