Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Does this work?

I know. It's a dorky title but I couldn't resist. I am attempting to blog from my phone and for some reason I keep picturing someone testing a live microphone.

"hello, is this thing working?"

You might be wondering why I could possibly want to blog from my phone.... well mostly because I am planning some fun summer adventures that would make for great blog posts. Short, but great. I cann't imagine typing too much on this little keyboard.

And who knows, maybe I can even start posting some artwork again.

Edited to add: Well it posted alright. It looks like it might've posted 3 times and I had to go in and clean up all the apostrophes and quotes. Apparently it doesn't like those. I see more testing in my future.

1 comment:

Jaime Lyerly said...

What program did you use to blog from your phone? That sounds like a great idea, especially on trips. Would love to know the details.