Tuesday, March 09, 2010

CTMH - St. Patty's Workshop Samples

 Here are a couple of the cards I featured at my St. Patty's Workshop on Saturday. Both cards are the same except for the background. 




Supplies Used:
X7105B Emporium Level 2 Paper Pack (Pattern paper on the band)
1244 Garden Green and 1276 Ponderosa Pine Cardstock
Z2120 Garden Green and Z2145 Ponderosa Ink
Z293 Photo Hangers
Ribbon is Close To My Heart.  I think it was Sweet Leaf from a Creative Basics package.


And Now for the Winner, Winner, Winner  from Last Week's Thankful Thursday...

Anonymous - Rian!!  You have a package of bitty sparkles with your name on it!

Thank you to everyone who played along.  I loved reading all of your responses!!!

3 comments:

jacquelinec said...

As I am driving to work - I am thankful for that I can see the beautiful blue skies.

Dawn said...

It is beautiful today, isn't it? The skies are so clear after all the rain. Love it.

Anonymous said...

I won!!! yea!!! Rian