Sunday, March 21, 2010

Workshop - My Creations Memory Showcase

It's finally here!  Ever since I created the Christmas present for my inlaws using the 9x9 My Creations Memory Showcase, I've had people requesting a workshop to create their own... well I finally sat down and created it. Woo Hoo!

Here are a couple of sneak peeks...of course you'll get full instructions and get to see the whole thing when you order the workshop!


I plan to offer a couple of different days/times.  My first one is scheduled for this Friday, March 26th at 7:00pm.  Email me right away to reserve your spot. Fee is $15

Kit Contents:
9x9 My Creations Memory Showcase
Pre-cut papers to decorate all 8 surfaces
Little baggie with an assortment of photo corners and other embellishments to decorate your album

Take this workshop at my home and you can use my stamp set to decorate your album.  Ordering this to go?  I used the stamp set in the Veranda Workshop on the Go kit.  You can order your own WOTG kit and use the stamp set, or embellish with a different set.

No comments: