Saturday, June 23, 2007

More WSW Challenges

I didn't quite get as many of the challenges done as I planned... life got in the way... but it was still a really fun day. Here's a couple more that I completed.

First Stamp - Yep, we had to drag out the first stamp we ever bought. I might've had some random cheapy kid stamps before, but This Much Bear was my very first D.O.T.S. stamp I ever bought. I used this bear so much!!

It was definately a blast from the past to stamp with it again. I actually had to ink it and stamp it about 5 or 6 times before I could get a good image. I cannot believe how different it is to stamp with wood again. It takes a lot more effort. At first I thought something was wrong with the stamp. I cleaned it, re-inked it, finally I stood up and stamped it.

Since it was such an old style stamp, I went with the look and pulled out old cardstock and paper lace! I haven't used paper lace in YEARS.


Next challenge - Alphabets

All day long I kept trying to think of a card to use an alphabet set on, when suddenly I thought...work smarter, not harder... I need to work on Dad's Navy Album and I'm planning to use Alphabets... Unfortunately I haven't quite put together everything else I need for his Navy Album so this page is a bit simple and plain...but it's using alphabets so it's another challenge done.






No comments: