Tuesday, March 04, 2008

March Word Puzzle - Day 3

Fun, Fun, Fun!!! I am having so much fun with this March Word Puzzle that I'm thinking about tagging a few fellow CTMH bloggers. If I don't tag you and you want to join in, just leave me a comment with a link to your blog. I'd love to check out what you make.

Ok, so on to today's creations.

I used Clover Meadow ink, cardstock, texture paper and yes... sassy strands.
The white accents were made using my White Daisy marker. I forgot how much I love that marker!

Ooops, I think this is a case of which came first! The tag actually inspired the card. This is my "lucky" give away for my crop this month. I won a set of our new texture tools at the Las Vegas Regionals, so I'm passing them on to one lucky workshop attendee this month. Of course I probably won't make them go on stage and pretend they have absolutely no idea how to use them....which is how I won (hmmm earned) them.

And in keeping with the "Green" theme of this post... I re-used one of my lovely lean cuisine containers as the basket bottom.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are really good!

Kim Burmeister said...

Great projects with the March word puzzle. I don't have this one, so I can't play. Sorry!

Kim