Monday, March 24, 2008

Nursery Bash Fun



I've been in a "coloring" mood lately so I've been playing with the Nursery Bash set. I absolutely love this cute little set. Even though it's geared towards little kid birthdays, I'm just sure there are many people on my list that would adore these cute little guys.

I used the Close To My Heart colored pencils. I blended the images with odorless turpenoid.

I used my whole punch to create the polka dots.

I've been kind of frustrated with the post office and the crazy way they calculate postage. It irritates me to no end when I have to pay the extra fee for items that supposedly can't go through the machine...only they put them through the machine anyway and the brads tear up the envelope. Seems to me that they shouldn't even be going through the machine if you charged me extra.... but I digress.... anyway... I've been playing around with adding interest to my cards that need to be mailed, without adding bows and hardware.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: