Friday, September 16, 2011

CTMH Imagine Layouts featuring Dreamin

Just look what you can do with 1 Level 2 Paper pack, 1 package of My Stickease, 6 pieces of neutral cardstock and the Imagine Book. (I actually have a few pieces left over that I'm creating cards with so stay tuned to see what else I made!)

I sponged a little ink on some of the pages, but didn't add anything else.  I wanted you to see exactly how it comes out when you use the supplies listed above. 

I will be featuring these layouts at my crop on October 8th.  If you purchase a level 2 paper pack and 1 package of stickease, I'll share the handout with you.  (Please remember, you also need the extra neutral cardstock to complete the layouts as pictured below.  You are welcome to order that too!)






Thank you to fellow consultant Barbara Trommer for the inspiration and help!

No comments: