Saturday, April 11, 2009

Memory Boxes


I had planned to do memory boxes at my workshop this month, but they are a hot item at Close To My Heart and they are completely out. Ooops. That'll teach me to wait until the last minute to order supplies.

I made this box to match my stamp room. I have several other choices for my customers.... but that will have to wait... Instead we're switching to plan B for next week, thanks to my good friend Gail. I'll try to take pictures for the new project tomorrow.

Paper: x7803 Let's Get Together
Letters and Flowers: George Cricut Cartridge
Stamp Set: D1204 Delight in Everything
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy Ulen said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, Dawn! I still haven't made the box I received at convention...yikes! I love your design and am ready to break out my Let's Get Together again. I'm waiting for my new felt to show up!

Dawn said...

I had that box sitting around forever. I think I was intimidated...but it was SO easy!!