Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Top 10 Samples

Last week I did a couple of posts about creating top 10 lists to help you brainstorm ideas for scrapbooking.

Here are links to the posts if you haven't read them yet:


What is Your Top 10?


Take Your Top 10 to the Next Level


Here are a couple of quick and easy ideas for using some of your top ten lists.

As I told my class, when I first started riding my bike, every single accomplishment was a momentous occasion and I scrapbooked several of them. Now that I'm entering my second year of cycling, I don't really need to document the same things over and over again. Instead I can list my top 10 favorites for the year and include a few pictures. Here's an example of how I could scrapbook that.
I used a very basic design from My Reflections, called a Title Topper. Letters were cut on the cricut and I used the D1329 Noteworthy stamp set.

Here is another example of a project you could do on a 6x6. You could list your goals on one side and then collage some pictures representing those goals on the other side.




Kathleen (a fellow consultant) posted a digital idea for one of her top ten lists.

And here's a fun card I made using the same paper packet. I love the Creative Basics paper packs! You can create so many things with them. I paired up the May Stamp of the Month, D1349 Be Yourself with the stamp set in Tickled Pink. (I was inspired by similar cards by fellow consultants.) And I used a template on Splitcoast.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Now that's clever -- I love the Top Ten Goals. That would be really fun to create a new one each year for your children -- especial when they're small like mine (9, 6 and 3) to see how things change.

Well, the three year old wouldn't really work out. Her main goal is to tease her older sisters. And she's pretty darn good at that, I must say.

Still I love that idea! Well done.

Kathleen said...

Thanks for sharing the page that I did. :) I had fun with this! Once I pull out my paper supplies, I'm sure I will do some more Top 10's.

Sheila Bennett said...

Very nice card - love the bright green flower. :)