Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Top 10 Samples

Last week I did a couple of posts about creating top 10 lists to help you brainstorm ideas for scrapbooking.

Here are links to the posts if you haven't read them yet:


What is Your Top 10?


Take Your Top 10 to the Next Level


Here are a couple of quick and easy ideas for using some of your top ten lists.

As I told my class, when I first started riding my bike, every single accomplishment was a momentous occasion and I scrapbooked several of them. Now that I'm entering my second year of cycling, I don't really need to document the same things over and over again. Instead I can list my top 10 favorites for the year and include a few pictures. Here's an example of how I could scrapbook that.
I used a very basic design from My Reflections, called a Title Topper. Letters were cut on the cricut and I used the D1329 Noteworthy stamp set.

Here is another example of a project you could do on a 6x6. You could list your goals on one side and then collage some pictures representing those goals on the other side.




Kathleen (a fellow consultant) posted a digital idea for one of her top ten lists.

And here's a fun card I made using the same paper packet. I love the Creative Basics paper packs! You can create so many things with them. I paired up the May Stamp of the Month, D1349 Be Yourself with the stamp set in Tickled Pink. (I was inspired by similar cards by fellow consultants.) And I used a template on Splitcoast.


Post a Comment