Sunday, January 31, 2010

February Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!

Woo Hoo!  It's blog hop time again and I have a fun surprise for you!!! (If you came here from Terrie's Blog, you're on the right path.)

If you've been following my blog lately you'll know that I have been working my way through the Wishes Card Confidence book.  Well today I'm showing the first card workshop in the book and I used the Feburary Stamp of the Month on all of the cards!
The card workshop consists of 12 cards (two each of six designs) so I have SIX different cards to share with you!!


When I was creating the cards, I felt like the plain background was just a little too plain for me...so I whipped out my spot on backgrounds set and played around.  I love how the polka dot backgound ties right in with the polka dots on the cakes!  Too Fun.

Supplies Used:
Paper - Topstitch Paper Back
Inks and Markers - Baby Pink, Heavenly Blue, Grey Flannel and Chocolate
Embellishments - Chocolate Ribbon Rounds and Pastel Edge Anchors
Stamp Set - Spot On Backgrounds

Next up on the hop is Brae.  Head on over and see what she came up with!
Post a Comment