Monday, January 11, 2010

New Product Blog Hop and Wishes #3

Close To My Heart New Product Blog Hop

Two Birds - One Stone! LOL. I'm working my way through the Wishes book this year and I signed up to do the Close To My Heart New Product Blog Hop so I combined them both for today's post!

Today I am doing the 3rd pattern in the Wishes Book called It's a Wrap (pg. 12). My This cute pattern is actually a sleeve that goes over a 4.25 x 5.5 piece of cardstock.

I think it would be great to put a gift card inside!!

Supplies Used:
Z293 Photo Hangers
z1276 Colonial White Mini-Medley (ribbon)
Inks: Heavenly Blue, Chocolate and Baby Pink
X7120B Topstitch Level 2 Paper Pack
D1361 Thank You

Please note: I actually used the Topstitch Workshop on the Go Kit which includes the paper pack, stamp set and Colonial White mini-medley's. Ask your consultant about the WOTG kits! They are an awesome value!!! could substitute C1385 Charmed for the stamp set I used and get a similar look.

Now hop on over to Kimberly's blog to see what she's featuring!

Here's a complete list of participants in case you get lost on the hop, or a link isn't working.

Erin Herring
Lisa Stenz
Brae Montogmery
Carla Ironside
Helen Onulak
Adeline Brill
Jody Gustafson
Haley Dyer
Antoinette Herrin
Sherrie Thornton
Jessica Moore
Wendy Kessler
Dawn Ross
Dawn Heuft
Kimberly Smith
Amy Edwards
Amy Schultz
Post a Comment