Monday, January 11, 2010

Weekend Fun!

(Despite asking my customers to REMIND me to take pictures. LOL
This is the only one I took. But what a cute picture of Chris and Shelli!!)
My weekend started out great with another fun crop with my friends/customers!! I just love the wonderful group that comes to my crops/workshops. They help and encourage each other, share ideas and bring the most amazing food. Yummy!!!

This month we did the Caboodle Workshop on the Go from Close To My Heart. And as you know...if you've been following my blog lately... I was a LITTLE obsessed with this paper pack. I kept creating and creating and creating.... I added some neutral cardstock for extra card bases, but I only used the patterned paper and colored cardstock included in the kit and check out what I made!!!!
The board has the layout and cards featured in the WOTG kit. There are six cards and a two page layout. Then I made 12 more cards....
But before I start making cards, I use the extra papers to create two additional layouts each month (4 pages). I had to add 2 pieces of Buttercup cardstock for the first layout and you can use any color cardstock you want for the second layout because it's completely covered. I believe both of these are from Imagine. One is Salsa...and I can't remember what the other one is called....

I try to make sure at least one layout is quick and simple.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Love everything that you have made with this paper.

Wendy K. said...

You are right Dawn, great minds do think alike! I like what you did too. I never would have thought to use the Childhood Portrait stamp set with this paper but it looks great!