Friday, January 15, 2010

Felicity Fun

Close To My Heart is celebrating National Papercrafting Month with another amazing kit!  I took one third of the kit (the blues) to create this cute mini album....now I just need to decide what pictures to put in it..hmmm....


Here's a close-up of one of my favorite pages because....the diamond background is stamped!!!  The stamp set includes this cool diamond shape that can easily be stamped over and over to create a fun background!!


Supplies Used:
Z1224 My Creations All-Sorts Mini Album only $5.95!!
Felicity Kit $34.95 (Free with a $60 stamp order or free with $125 product order see my website for details!)
One sheet of Bamboo Cardstock and some Colonial White scraps for stamping
Inks: Bamboo and Twilight

Want more to see more ideas, tips and techniques featuring this adorable kit?  Check out Close To My Heart's blog.  Each day this month they are celebrating by sharing something fun...AND...you can enter to win goodies!!  So go check it out!  National Papercrafting Month Blog

6 comments:

Dawn said...

Beautiful album!

Sheila Bennett said...

Beautiful book - you did a great job!

Haley D. said...

What a beautiful book! That stamped background is amazing.

Patty said...

This turned out so nice!

Linda said...

Love it!!

Michelle said...

Your album is one of the most beautiful I have ever seen. Stunning!