Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Things I want to do....

Last night I was watching Diet Tribe on tv and I was reminded that I want to climb a rock wall. Yesterday at lunch I figured out that I can probably sucker Jane into doing a triathlon. And so I started to make a list of things I want to do... Most, if not all of them, will require me to keep losing weight and get more fit. And friends be warned... I'm sure I'll be planning to sucker you into going with me, and I don't mean so you can take pictures!

  • Rock Wall
  • Kayak on the bay at night
  • Disneyland (on my birthday?)
  • Century Ride
  • Alpine Ride (April 25th)
  • Tour de Prescott (Ok, I made that name up, but I believe me and my buddies are planning a trip to Prescott, AZ and cycling is involved. We haven't planned a date yet....)
Maybe not this year...but in the future...
  • Triathlon
  • Disneyland Half-Marathon
  • Hike the Pacific Crest Trail (when I retire? a small portion at a time?)
  • Bloomsday in Spokane!!!!! I've done it once and I want to do it again (and visit my aunt)

And since I'm making lists, I'm not sure if we'll be able to repeat all of the organized rides we did last year or if we'll exchange them for different ones but if we do, I would like to:

  • Bike the Bay - This time I will ride all the way across the bridge!
  • Tour de Poway - One of the longer routes?
  • Midnight Madness - No fitness goal here. This is just a crazy people watching fun ride!

1 comment:

Loribythesea said...

Midnight Madness Rocks! I've done that one 2 or 3 times. Love putting the glow sticks on my bike. At night so it's not hot. Relatively flat. Sadly the couple T-shirts I have are getting all faded and sad now.