Saturday, May 12, 2007

A Good Day

I'm tired and I need to head off to bed, but since I've been so good about updating, I think I need to keep up on it and post real quick.

Today was one of those days where you think "ahhh, it was a good day."

I had a great group at the crop today. Hopefully I won't get in trouble for posting this picture.... I won't name names...how's that... I absolutely love the great smiles on the two that are closest in the shot. I keep looking at the picture and it just makes me smile!



Thank you for the comments Justaman and Patti. I didn't know I had to approve them so it took a while for them to show up. Sorry about that.

And... I was all set to post a picture and brag about my silverware caddy success. I pulled it out of my crop container, set it on the table and saw...escaping silverware. Sheesh.... so much for attempt number two.



Have a great night!

No comments: