Thursday, May 31, 2007

Do You Dream About Me?

Hubby asked me yesterday if I ever dream about him. I'm sure he was hoping for a better answer than this...

"Not very often, but you're usually in trouble when I do."

Sad thing is, it's the truth. One time I was mad at him for days because I dreamt that he cheated on me.

Well I'm thinking it was a can of worms he shouldn't have opened. Sure enough, I dreamt about him last night and woke up angry with him this morning. He didn't cheat on me this time. He was just mean and I'm still mad at him about it.

I'm thinking that he shouldn't ask if I dream about him and I won't ask him if I'm fat.

Ahhhh...the keys to a happy marriage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you crack me up...that is so funny...I totally know what you mean...I have had the same thing happen, the dreamed seemed so real, I couldn't help but be angry for a few hours! A dream expert would have a hay day with my weird dreams!