Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Cowboy Boogie and Salsa...

Ok, so I took a 3.5 week hiatus. I skipped 4 classes. I didn't walk in the mornings. And even though I know I was sick during a major portion of that time, I still felt guilty. But guess what? My foot and my side are healed. Hallelujah!!! I have been struggling with them since at least December. I tried ice. I tried ibuprofen. I tried massaging them. I wore lace up shoes as much as possible. I tried icy hot. Hey, I almost tried going to the doctor.

I'm so glad I didn't have to go to the doctor...

"So, what did you do?"

"I have no idea, they just started hurting."

I'm sure it would've been a very productive conversation.

I made it through the entire Cowboy Boogie/Salsa class and neither one of them flared up. Woo Hoo! Of course my entire body was sore and I had to take ibuprofen in order to fall asleep last night, but today I just have that wonderful "I worked out hard" feeling.

It feels so good to be back. Now I just have to exercise some self-restraint and work back up to my old schedule...slowly....

No comments: